Officially started in my new role at my new store! #joblove #lifelove #lululemon. Workouts —> Cut back week in my base-building phase.
Monday: Bikram Yoga, 1:30:00
Tuesdsay: 6 miles, no watch!
Wednesday: Bikram Yoga 1:30:00
Thursday: 6 mile treadmill run @ 8:30/mile; Yoga Sculpt @ CPY GC, 1:00:00.
Friday: Jivamukti Yoga at Yoga Now, 1:30:00
Sunday: 4.5 mile run @ 7:50/mile
Total: 16.5 miles
Week three and feeling good. Closed a big chapter of my life on Sunday. Recently promoted within my company but moving to a different location. After 2.5 years in the same place, I am nervous but look forward to the growth and change. #leanin
Tuesday: Run 4 miles @ 8:30/mile
Wednesday: Spin at Equinox, 45:00
Thursday: 5 miles @ 8:00/mile; Barre Fusion @ Exhale, 1:00:00
Friday: Hot Power Fusion at CorePower Yoga, 1:00:00
Saturday: 14 miles @ 7:54/mile(!!!)
Total: 23 miles!
Hi friends! After a little over a year hiatus from blogging and tracking my training I.am.back. Let me tell you, appreciating my health is something I definitely took for granted in the past and this year has been one huge learning experience… more on that in the main blog coming soon!
For now, it’s two months of base building and then 16 weeks until Marathon #19: Louisville, KY. April 19, 2014.
Monday: C2 at CorePower Yoga
Tuesday: 6 miles at 8:30/mile
Wednesday: C2 at CorePower Yoga
Thursday: 5 mile tempo, (1 WU, 3 @ 7:14/mile, 1 CD)
Friday: Yoga Sculpt at CorePower Yoga
Saturday: 10 miles at 7:42/mile
Total: 21 miles!
- Tempo Run: 9 miles. (1-3 @ 7:50, 4-7 @ 7:08, 8-9 @ 7:50)
- CrossFit: 3x3x3x3x3 Front Squat, Max: 113 lbs.
WOD: 5 Rounds (155/105) I did 63 lbs.
1 Power Clean
2 Hang Clean
3 Front Squat
30 double unders (I did jump tucks)
- CrossFit: Turkish Getups with Kettlebells 3x3 right and left
WOD: 3 Rounds
10 Handstand Pushups (I modified on a box)
30 Box Jumps (20 inches)
- Yoga @ CorePower, 1:00:00
- Run 5 miles, recovery @ 9:00/mile
- Speed Workout: 6 miles total, 8x400 at :87-:90 each
- Yoga at Exhale, 1:00:00
- Elliptical 0:35:00
- 15 mile easy bike around Little Rock, AR
- Run 14 miles @ 8:20/mile
- Hike 2 hours, Pinnacle Mountain
Total: 34 Miles
2 Hours Yoga
Mileage logs resume as I train for the Indianapolis Marathon on Saturday, October 20. My goal is to PR and that’s exactly what I plan on doing.
Oh and I PROMISE I’ll post my Seattle Marathon recap on Tuesday. #slowestbloggerever
- Tempo run, 7 miles. 2 mile warmup, 3 miles @ 7:20/mile, 2 mile cool down
- Crossfit: Back Squat 3x3x3x3x3, 1 rep max: 133
Pistol Squats (Rx)
Handstand Push Ups (I modified on a box)
- Crossfit: WOD: 4 rounds
Clean & Jerk 165/110 lbs. (I did 78 lbs.)
200 M run
- Recovery run, 3 miles @ 8:49/mile practiced cadence 175-180 bpm
- Yoga @ CorePower 1:00:00
- Speed work:
1 mile warm up
4x400, 200 recover (don’t remember splits)
4x800, 400 recover (3:09, 3:11, 3:12, 3:08)
1 mile cool down
- Crossfit: WOD: 1000M row, (10 push ups, 10 sit ups) x10, 1000m row
- Yoga: Vinyasa @ Exhale, 1:00:00
- Long Run: 12 miles @ 8:16/mile. (1-7 @ 8:20, 8-11 @ 7:45-:50, 12 CD)
Total: 27 miles
Cut-back week, and the timing was right.
- Run 7 miles with hill repeats
- Bikram Yoga, 1:30:00
- Run 6 miles easy
- CP3 at CPY, 1:00:00
- yogAWAKENING at Equinox, 1:00:00
- Hardbody Meltdown, 0:45:00
- Run 9 miles at 8:05/mile
- Tabata at Equinox, 0:45:00
Total: 22 miles
4.5 Hours Yoga
Trying not to get too excited. But I’m excited. Ugh!!!
- 10 miles @ 8:13/mile
- Bikram, 1:30:00
- METCON3 (some kind of CrossFit-inspried workout) @ Equinox, 0:45:00
- Yoga @ Equinox, 1:00:00
- Stood on the treadmill, ran for 1 minute, decided I was hungry. Got dinner. #winterrecovery
- 5 miles, 7:48/mile
- CP2 @ CorePower Yoga, 1:00:00
- Run 6 miles with hills (1 min each at 4%, 5%, 6%. 2 min recovery) x4
- 14 mile treadmill run @ 7:50/mile while watching the Marathon US Olympic Time Trials on TV. That was cool, I “ran” with Kara, Desi and Shalane! Talk about motivating…
- Yoga Basics at Moksha, 1:30:00
Total: 35 Miles
5 hours yoga
This video is beautiful. So simple but so inspirational. I could watch it a thousand times. She is a horse. She is ready to race this weekend. 5x2 mile repeats at 5:04/mile? Peak mileage at 120 during training? Hawt dayummm.