211. September 23: Bart Yasso
212. September 24: Coffee with Bart, Twitter, CM12 business
213. September 25: iPhone 5. Yeah.
214. September 26: Clique. Allison English. Hillary Cavan, Shenna Engleman.
215. September 27: Blogging for lululemon, Lizzi Edwards. Thursday rituals, Chase Auditorium and Carl Kassell
216. September 28: MDW-FLL, Officer Berey and Lisa, 6 girls + 1 handle of vodka. Swimming in the intercoAstal.
217. September 29: Officer Berey and Lisa, 16 miles + Soraya. Nicknames. Bootcamp. Boat. Diesel coffee.
218. September 30: Getting caught in the pantry, pedis + whole foods. Professor pickup and a story about a nun.
219. October 1: Pumpkin spice latte. Monday rituals. Hugs with Becca, KP, KK and Liz.
220. October 2: Fact: R.Kelly now owns one of my running medals.
221. October 3: Jason Shaver & the morning track crew. The Professor. Shenna Engleman.
222. October 4: Watching the container arrive at North Ave. Beach
223. October 5: The container, the professor, the milkshake
224. October 6: A speech about Greatness, Drew Jones and Annie Jones, a trip to Tuscany
225. October 7: The Chicago Marathon. Lululemon. Stacy Greanias. A love note and a kiss.
226. October 8: Sleep. Fall ingredients.
227. October 9: The New Tuesday, Liz Berey, Facebook
228. October 10: Lines of vision, final track practice of the season, overcoming fear
229. October 11: Ayani Hererra
230. October 12: Debra Kosek, BFFriday, Chocolate chili
231. October 13: Winter running, a bagel sandwich, 9.79*
232. October 14: “Hipster Changes a Flat”
233. October 15: DEVELOPMENT. Listening. Corker Commandments.
234. October 16: Liz Berey, Christen Terry, Hillary Cavan, Becky Perez
235. October 17: Morning meeting laugh session
236. October 18: All things pumpkin + the professor
237. October 19: Golden sh*t, a smile-filled 3 hour car ride in the rain, a less nightmarish version of Meet the Parents, the amish and chocolate chip cookies
238. October 20: ‘Good Morning’ - Kanye West, David Colidago, Hugh Mundy, Lisa Mazzocco, Laszlo Korsos, Jason Hageman, Anita DiCello, Jim DiCello. The finish line, orange trees, motivational thoughts, my sister’s wedding, marathon #18.
239. October 21: Lynne, Eric and Jackson Fox, a guy who drinks vinegar,
240. October 22: Tears, red roses and a #18 balloon.